Saturday, May 7, 2011

Prom 2011

Tonight is prom night for my girl. She looked stunning and I am so glad that I was able to be a part of it. Buying the dress, getting manicures/pedicures/make-up and hair was fun, and it all just looked amazing in the end. I’m too worn out to do a lot of writing though, so here are some pictures:

Finishing touches.

IMG_5731

First look.

IMG_5734

Up-close.

IMG_5735

Head to Toe.

IMG_5738

With her bestie, Nicole.

IMG_5742

The limo girls.

IMG_5760

Trying to figure out the boutonniere.

IMG_5770

The limo kids.

IMG_5778

Zoe and her date, Dylan.

IMG_5781

In the limo.

IMG_5782

I hope she feel’s like a princess because she certainly looked like one.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...