Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day

We don’t usually do a whole lot for Valentines Day, and this year we did even less than usual. We did our dinner date on Saturday night and that really ended up being it…and I’m totally fine with that. I‘m not a big believer in the whole Hallmark money making holiday, and Tony and I try to show each other the love all year round, so getting flowers and chocolate weren’t making or breaking my day yesterday.

Zoe, on the other hand, was really looking forward to her date with her boyfriend Brandon. She came home from school and immediately went upstairs to figure out what she was going to wear. It was a long process for both of us to find something we both liked (she actually listens to my opinion!!!) but, we found a cute little outfit with what she had in her closet. She didn’t know exactly where they were going, but when they got home she told me they ended up at the Hard Rock Café in Baltimore. They had a good time, but since it was a school night and I knew she had homework, I asked her to be home by 9:30pm…which she did but only after having to run from the restaurant to the car after dinner! :)

Here’s a quick picture I got of them before they headed out the door…

IMG_1193

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...