Sunday, April 8, 2012

Early Sunday (4-1)

Sunday started off with a trip to the petting zoo, something we’ve never done before. Tony and I knew the big kids and adults would have plenty of activities to keep them busy and thought Harper would get a kick out of the animals…little did we know that EVERYONE would end up going and having a great time looking at all the animals!

Everyone checking out the cow.

IMG_1705

Harper, Tony and Kyle going to see why everyone is looking at the cow.

IMG_1706

Zoe and Kyle petting the donkey.

IMG_1723

Landon and a bunny.

IMG_1726

Harper checking out another bunny.

IMG_1729

Aunt TT feeding the chickens blades of grass. Don’t ask.

IMG_1717

Kyle befriending a goat.

IMG_1710

We actually spent about 30 minutes roaming around the animal pens and then headed back to our rooms for lunch and naptime for Harper.

After lunch, everyone except Harper, Meme and I headed up to the lookout at the top of the mountain. Luckily, Tony remembered the camera and got some great pictures.

Zoe and Jaron

IMG_1744

Landon and Jaron…even though J is out of focus, I love this shot!

IMG_1755

Papa, Zoe, Jaron and Landon. Love this one, too.

IMG_1760

Landon making his way down the path. I always love shots of people walking from behind. I have no idea why…

IMG_1769

This one is really out of focus, but it would be my favorite if it weren’t. I love just the hint of people between the trees.

IMG_1763

The View.

IMG_1748

IMG_1750

Nature’s Teeter-Totter

IMG_1766

IMG_1768

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...