Sunday, May 6, 2012

Senior Prom (Photos)

IMG_2404

IMG_2414

IMG_2409

IMG_2422

IMG_2425

IMG_2430

IMG_2434

IMG_2436

IMG_2441

She was gorgeous. He was handsome. They had a good time at the dance and she was home by curfew. That’s pretty much all I know since she and Tony are in Alabama right now (they left early this morning) to attend Kiersten’s college graduation.

It’s hard to believe that this was her last major school event, besides, of course, graduation. It’s been a long road to this point and I couldn’t be a prouder mom.

And, even though I don’t really want to post these, I will, just because it’s a day I’d like to remember for a long time and I’m so happy I was able to spend it with her.

IMG_2432

IMG_2437

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...