Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My New Entry Way Piece

So for Christmas my mom built me a table and bench for my entry way, remember?

Well, when she and dad came up the other day, she had a little something to go with them!

IMG_9335

IMG_9336

Pretty awesome, huh? She was able to put the coat rack together using the same pallet that she used to build the bench and table! One pallet sure goes a long way! I’m in love with the hooks she found, too.

Stars:

IMG_9330

Birds and Flowers…I guess those are flowers? Mom said they were a bright green when she bought them, but as usual, she worked her magic and they look like they were always rusty!

IMG_9331

My favorites though are these two:

IMG_9333

IMG_9334

Thanks so much Mom! You know I love it and I really appreciate the love you put into it! XOXO

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...