Sunday, August 10, 2014

Epcot: World Showcase: Mexico

Mexico is the first country we visited upon entering the World Showcase. It was lunch time when we got there so we figured that’d be a good place to eat since Tony and I love Mexican food!

IMG_3170

We bought our food outside but discovered indoor seating, so we chose the ac over the heat.

IMG_3173

IMG_3178

IMG_3185

IMG_2314

After lunch we went inside to check out what Mexico had to offer.

IMG_2320

These sombreros were begging to have their pictures taken and you can sort of see Harper in the background but when I tried to get a picture of him he wouldn’t let me.

IMG_3198

IMG_3201

IMG_3204

We even got the chance to take a cruise through Mexico on the Gran Fiesta Tour.

IMG_2327

IMG_2331

IMG_3190

When we came outside after our boat ride, we got to meet Donald Duck!

IMG_3206

IMG_3210

IMG_3215

*Mexico is getting it’s own post because I took so many pictures here, probably because I wasn’t worn out yet and had the energy to take them!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...