Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Salt Dough Hearts

I mentioned a couple days ago that we’d made salt dough hearts and that I’d post pictures, so here they are. I didn’t have any idea where I was going to hang them when we made them and after trying a few spots they ended up looking best in the living room where the kids could see their work.

IMG_5504

IMG_5506

Dakota is very proud of them. She loves looking at them and touching them to make them swing back and forth. Harper seems unimpressed. When I hung them I asked him what he thought and he barely glanced at them and said “they’re beautiful” and that was that. Winking smile

I think we will probably make a few more things to go with these pretty hearts…only time will tell.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...