Saturday, July 11, 2015

Pool Party and Birthday Celebration

This afternoon we headed over to Chris and Lori's house for a little pool time and BBQ. The kids were so excited to go see Lea, they just love their cousin! As soon as we got to their house the kids changed and were ready to jump in the pool; it was a beautiful afternoon for it!






Everyone was having such a great time swimming and showing off so I decided I'd better get a little video:



And, I'm not sure how this started, but Harper was LOVING it when Tony would run with him and they'd jump into the pool together:


After swimming for a little over an hour or so we headed in for dinner. It was nice enough that we were all able to eat outside under the umbrella; the weather has just been very mild for the most part this summer. Today's temp's were in the low 80's. After dinner we sang Happy Birthday to Landon and Dakota and ate some cake that I'd made. (Landon wanted me to make the Oreo cake he loves, so that's what he got.)







And, that wraps up the Happy Birthday's for Dakota and Landon for the year. No more cakes, candles or trips to do fun stuff (birthday fun stuff, anyways) for awhile. Next birthday's around here will be Brandon and Harper in August...after we get back from vacation!




No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...