Wednesday, July 5, 2017

A 50th and a 7th Birthday Celebration

Our July has certainly begun with a bang! It's been party after party around here! On the first we went to two parties, one for my friend Dawn who turned 50 and then to Colin's 7th birthday. I knew that my youngest two weren't going to have much to do at Dawn's party so we just dropped by long enough to wish her a happy birthday and eat a cupcake. :) Before we left the two kids did try their hand at corn hole, but it was pretty hot so that didn't last long.



Between Dawn's party and Colin's we dropped Landon off at Mema's house so that he could wash her car and avoid going to a Pokemon birthday. 

Colin's party was a lot more fun for the kiddo's and they enjoyed all the games they got to play. 





There's Colin, the birthday boy! He sure seemed to be having a great time!


And, just look at these super cool Pokemon cookies she picked up!


Unfortunately I forgot to get a picture of the cake she made to look like a pokeball! It also turned out great! It looked similar to this, but better of course! :)



No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...