Monday, September 4, 2017

Bridal Hair/Makeup Trial + Six Flags

I spent the day with Zoe yesterday. She had her bridal hair and makeup trial yesterday and asked if I wanted to join her and of course I said yes! Her appointment was in Towson so I got up early and was at her house before 11 am. 


We sat and chatted while the lady busily worked on her hair and once she'd figured out exactly how Zoe liked it she moved on to her make up. We were there nearly three hours when all was said and done but Zoe was very pleased with how everything turned out so it was worth it! I'm not going to post the completed look here but here's a sample of what she went with:



While I was with Zoe, Tony took the other three to Six Flags. Somehow Landon was able to convince Harper to ride the Wild One with him and Harper LOVED it! Harper has been saying he wants to ride The Fireball but no one wants to ride it with him because we're afraid it'll make us sick! They all rode  the Zydeco Zinger together and the two little kids just loved it! Dakota was a little annoyed that she wasn't big enough to ride the coaster like Harper but I think she might be tall enough next year. 

Here are the pictures Tony shared:








We all met up at Mema's house for dinner that evening. We had a great meal and when the kids were getting crazy after dinner I offered to take them on a walk. Little did I know that everyone would be going! It was a nice long walk and a beautiful evening for it!













No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...