Sunday, February 11, 2018

Boy Scouts 2-7-18

While Dakota and I were at her scout meeting on Wednesday, Harper and Tony were at Harper's scout meeting. I asked Tony to get some pictures of the activities they did but they were a bit blurry so I had Harper make a little video demonstrating what he'd made:


He's been trying to turn that harmonica into a plane for a couple days now. It doesn't work as a harmonica but he's convinced that if he sticks a marker through the rubber band on bottom it'll fly! He takes it upstairs and throws it and as you can imagine it falls straight down...but he's convinced it's working and says that's just how it flies! 





No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...