Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Father's Day Gift from the Kiddo's

Before school ended the kids made Tony some gifts for Father's Day. Dakota gave her gift the day she brought it home (she doesn't like to wait) while Harper hid his until Sunday.

Dakota made this cute paper:


And Harper made a nice little bunch of papers. Dad's News First: "My dad is the best dad because he is the only dad I have. He is the best at reading me books and some times he plays Minecraft with me. It is the best when he jumps on the trampoline with me." 


Funny Awesome Tony Happy Easy to scare Really fun sometimes


A book of coupons. I'm not so sure I'm gonna let him use the center one though.


Dad, Happy Father's Day


My hero, he always looks out for me.


My dad is...loving, helpful, nice, funny, fun


Favorite things to do with my dad: jump on trampoline, play Minecraft, play Who Was It.



This is why I love my dad: I love my dad because he is very funny and fun and also because he is the only dad I have and ever will have.

I love my dad. 


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...